These Reactive Dog Behaviour, Live Online Workshops will offer valuable insight into why many training plans don’t work and how to actually solve it.
Over four weeks I’ll reveal different ways to help your reactive dog. We’ll monitor your progress, and by the end of the course you’ll have a plan to help you solve the problem once and for all.
Using a mix of theory, weekly homework, questions and discussion, you’ll learn:
- What actually is reactive behaviour?
- How do you keep him out of his reactive brain?
- Why is reactive behaviour is so tricky, and what can you do about it?
- Unpredictable reactions – why, and how do you do solve that?
- Common mistakes, and how to avoid making things worse
- How and when to reward your dog
- Multiple ways to handle a trigger
- How do you manage your environment?
- How to track progress
- Making change permanent
Full details, including dates and times below…
Maximum 10 spaces available. Classes are estimated to take around 45-60 minutes – depending on discussion and questions. Zooms will be recorded and made available to attendees to refer back to for 3 months. Full ts and cs are available here
***To be arranged***