What do you do when your reactive dog won’t take a treat?
***Mondays at 8pm, 2nd-23rd October**
Most reactive dogs will ignore treats or toys; they’ll also ignore well known commands. So if distraction techniques don’t work, how do you solve it?
These Reactive Dog Behaviour, Live Online Workshops will offer valuable insight into why many training plans don’t work and how to actually solve it.
Using a mix of theory, weekly homework, questions and discussion, Caroline will talk you through why reactive behaviour is different to other behaviour problems. Over four weeks, she’ll reveal how to use her techniques to help your reactive dog, and solve the problem once and for all.
- What actually is reactive behaviour?
- How do you keep him out of his reactive brain?
- Why is reactive behaviour is so tricky, and what can you do about it?
- Common mistakes, and how to avoid making things worse
- How and when to reward your dog
- Multiple ways to handle a trigger
- How do you manage your environment?
- How to track progress
- Making change permanent